Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Promo



FemaleNetwork.com is at it again...giving away free and really cool items for the empowered woman!  And this time, they're raffling-off a Moisture White Shiso gift pack from The Body Shop!   What woman would not want to have their hands on free beauty products, right?  I sure want this.  I really believe I deserve to pamper myself from time to time.  So I hope I win.

The promo will run until June 16.  Click HERE to know more.


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails