Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Promo



FemaleNetwork.com is at it again...giving away free and really cool items for the empowered woman!  And this time, they're raffling-off a Moisture White Shiso gift pack from The Body Shop!   What woman would not want to have their hands on free beauty products, right?  I sure want this.  I really believe I deserve to pamper myself from time to time.  So I hope I win.

The promo will run until June 16.  Click HERE to know more.


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Popular Posts

back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails