Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm back! (I think...)

Hey guys! It has been a looooong time since I last posted anything on this blogsite. Now that I'm "back," blogging seems all so foreign to me again. Any blogger who has stopped writing and suddenly started blogging again can relate to what I'm feeling.

So, now...I thought I'd get back into the groove of things by taking it slowly. First, by posting some pictures and then, eventually, get back to writing.

I don't even know if anyone will be interested in anything that I have to post here. What with the many blogs in the worldwide web. But, to be truthful...I really didn't get into this thing to have "followers". I started blogging to just really have an outlet for all the things that I experience and feel as a woman who just recently turned into a fulltime wife and stay-at-home mom.

In the process, I became interested in "beautifying" my blogsite by picking out templates (there's just so many...you would not believe it!); and in putting some light ads by joining other blogging networks. I've also come to know about widgets, and have put on and taken out so many of them in the course of maintaining this site.

I must stop now before I go any further. I just wanted to "announce" that I am back! That I'm starting over. So, wish me luck!


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Enhanced by Zemanta
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails