Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Testing Zemanta

Blog better using ZemantaImage by chucks via Flickr
After checking my gmail account, I learned about this feature being offered by Blogger.com called Zemanta.  It seemed very interesting to me and so I checked it out.  Their website was easy enough to understand.  I found their tutorial video very engaging.  So, I thought to myself, "Why not?"

So I downloaded Zemanta's browser extension for Firefox and then voila!  Now, I am writing to you from my blogspot writing dashboard.  It's so cool to see to the left of my screen the many relevant photos from their media gallery, as well as be provided with related articles.  Hmm...this article seems interesting...poof!  It's now right there at the bottom of my post.  This is fun!  Now, I think I would like to add a photo about blogging using Zemanta...now, let me see here.  Cool!  That's exactly how it looks when you write a new post using Zemanta.

As I write, Zemanta also provides in-text links and appropriate labels.  I can opt to apply them one by one or apply them all automatically.  That's it!  I'm spoiled.  I can't imagine how I survived blogging without Zemanta.

I think I should stop right now before I get FURTHER carried away. Besides, I think I have much to discover and experiment about Zemanta.  For now, I wish you all "Happy Blogging!"



Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Enhanced by Zemanta
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails