Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


One Lovely Blog Award...aaww shucks! :)

A big THANK YOU to Amy of Mom's Me Time for this award. Wow, I can't help it. I feel really honored by this. If you are a blogger, you know exactly what I mean and how it feels!


For my blog to be referred to as LOVELY...when I only view it as SIMPLE...

Knowing that people and other bloggers read your work and appreciate the effort you put into your blog site...

To be awarded alongside established bloggers and writers, as well as other mothers...wow! It just inspires me even more.

I hope that other bloggers may receive and experience the love like I have. In order for that to happen, I must, and am now starting to, pay it forward and FOLLOW THE RULES, which are to:
  • Grab the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  • Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
  • Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

And so, I wholeheartedly pass on this award to the following Fifteen (15) Lovely Blogs/ Sites:

Mom's Me Time (Yes, Amy! Though you already have this...you deserve another award and to be on this list!)

I ask everyone to pay them a visit for they are all fabulous blogsites with even more fabulous owners!  To the lovely ones on this list, please continue to pass on the love. :)

Thanks for dropping by everybody! More power to blogging! More power to all bloggers and their blogsites! Godspeed everyone!


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Enhanced by Zemanta
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails