Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


I would love to say thanks to Quintessential Housewife (Melysah) and Silent Chatter (Patricia) for this award!  This is my very first-ever blogging award after doing so for a little over a year (yes, I'm not ashamed to say that it's my 1st award).  I love blogging and everyday I get to learn new things from it.  I love how people (mommies, especially) from across the blogging sphere (or the world, for that matter!) come together in unity and friendship via the world wide web.


To all bloggers out there...more power! We really rock!



FOLLOWING ARE THE RULES FOR WINNING THIS AWARD:
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
  • Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

Now, here are seven (7) Things About Me:
  1. I am married to Cupid, and the mother of Maia.
  2. I am older than my husband by a year and 3 months.
  3. I quit my job of 13 years so that my husband and I can have a child.
  4. I LOVE Tom Hanks!
  5. I am a Scorpio.
  6. I LOVE italian cuisine!
  7. I am addicted to:
 
MY LIST OF 15 VERSATILE AND FABULOUS BLOGGERS!


Do check out the blog sites above.  I tell you they are all worth your time.

Again, my thanks to Melysah and Patricia for this award.  (Sorry guys for mentioning your blogs here again.  I just couldn't help it.  You guys ARE fab!)

To the wonderful ladies I sent this award to...I hope you continue to pass on the love!  More power to you all and Godspeed! :) 


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Enhanced by Zemanta
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails