Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Waking Up Happy

I took some photos of my Maia one afternoon, as she was waking up from her nap.  Good thing I did so because she was all game for it!  She wasn't the least bit crabby, even if I was snapping away just inches from her lovely face.








Pictures of happiness and contentment, if you ask me.  Cute huh?

Just thought I'd share it with you all.  Thanks for dropping by!


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails