Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

IntenseDebate Is Back!!!

Yes!  It's back!  IntenseDebate is back in tip-top shape!!!

You don't know how problematic I was this past week when I noticed that the "Site URL" on my commenting system disappeared.  Apparently, the people behind it were upgrading the commentluv plugin.  And to do that, they had to deactivate the plugin, resulting in the disappearance of the all important field -- the one where my commenters type down their links!  There are A LOT of blogs and websites that use IntenseDebate, and so the "downtime" was really a big deal (and caused quite a stir) in the blogging community.
You may read all about the upgrade in the Official IntenseDebate blog.

Thank goodness it's fixed!  More power to IntenseDebate!  More power to Commentluv!  More power...to me?! (Heck, this IS my blog anyway! *Smile!*)


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Enhanced by Zemanta
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails