Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Midnight Craving for Taverna Verde Food

I rarely have midnight cravings. But one night, when I learned from my husband that the company he was employed in at the time was at Taverna Verde for it's monthly late night happy hour, I instantly "craved" for my favorites from the resto-bar's signature dishes.

Actually, my husband, sweet man that he is, already offered to buy whatever food I wanted from the restaurant.  No, it wasn't because he felt guilty.  It's more about him knowing me so well...and how much I love Taverna Verde's food!

So I waited for him to arrive home at a little past midnight (of course I waited!), and...lo and behold, he brought home my favorites...

Spicy Sardine Pizza
This yummy, thin-crust pizza with spanish-style sardines, capers, tomato slices, and mozzarella cheese is a winner in my book.  Fell in love with it, the first time I laid eyes on and tried it.  Yum!

Beel Salpicao
Beef cubes, stir-fried in olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, and served with fried rice.  I've tried every beef salpicao dish served in almost every restaurant and bar in Metro Manila.  This is one of the best out there.  *Sigh!*

If you must know, I've already blogged about Taverna Verde last year.  There, I wrote about my nephew's birthday...and even more food!  If you wish to read more about the resto-bar's other yummy best-sellers (there are more, I'm telling you!), click here.

What about you?  What sort of food do you crave for?


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails