Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Tweet was featured on The #Fish Daily (on paper.li)!

I opened my TweetDeck one January morning and saw that I was mentioned, rather, my tweet was featured in the January 26, 2011 issue of The #fish Daily over on the website, paper.li.

Snipped this off Tom Williams' tweets on January 26, 2011.  Do you see my twitter name (@miadsoriano)? :)
I never knew about paper.li prior to my being mentioned.  I never even cared to check it out.  But now that I do, I think it's a really cool website!  For some of you who might be wondering what paper.li is about, allow me to quote from the website:
  • Read Twitter and Facebook as a daily newspaper 

  • paper.li organizes links shared on Twitter and Facebook into an easy to read newspaper-style format. 

  • A great way to discover content that matters to you - even if you are not connected 24/7!

It started when I tweeted about a particular fish dish I saw on the Yummy.ph site, and so I guess they picked up on it.  Here is a shot of my tweet as published on paper.li's The #fish Daily:

The #fish Daily (January 26, 2011 issue).  I encircled my tweet -- first item on the Travel section (perhaps, because I tweeted about an article from a Philippine site).  Sorry if I opted to snip out some parts of the paper.  It was just too long, and I wanted to show my entry right away. :)  You can click it to enlarge the image.
There's my tweet again (encircled), as shown in The #fish Daily index for the Jan. 26, 201 issue. :)
Isn't it cool?!  Call me shallow and easy-to-please (I am those things, actually!), but I feel "famous"!  Hey, I'm only being real and true to myself.  This is my blog, anyway! *smile!*

Thanks for dropping by.  Godspeed everyone!


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Enhanced by Zemanta
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails