Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

New Page: OCSAHM's Friends! :)

Hi dear friends and readers!

As the title suggests, I have a new page/ tab called OCSAHM's Friends (it's right under my blog's title).  It was inspired by a comment left by Mommy Kayth of My Simple Life.  I just had to give her special mention here, for she IS the one who brought my attention to it.  She asked if I had a badge.  Then I saw her put my link on her blog's Friendship Links, while I have still yet to showcase my badge on this site.  Now, wasn't that nice of her?  Then I saw other bloggers with similar pages and also offering badge exchanges.  So I asked myself, why not assign a dedicated page for my friends' badges too?

If you're interested to showcase your link on said page (see here), please grab my badge (located at my sidebar) and then let me know by contacting me here or by saying so in your comment on one of my posts.  I'll be sure to return the favor right away!

I wish you more power, Godspeed, and happy blogging! :)


Mama Mia is a 30-something wife; stay-at-home mom to one; blogger; and author of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom (OCSAHM). Learn more about Mia here, or contact her via this page. You can also get instant updates on this blog by following Mia on Twitter @miadsoriano; by "Liking" the official OCSAHM Facebook page; or by subscribing via Email or RSS.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
back to top Related Posts with Thumbnails