I received a pleasant surprise today as I was moderating and responding to comments made on my previous post (Must Love Pugs). It turns out that my mommy-blogger-friend Tina of Corsame Lane awarded me and 4 other bloggers with The Versatile Blogger badge! Read her post here.
This is actually my second time to receive this (you can read the post here). But the badge I received this time around is of a different style. I've seen it before on other people's blogs....but even then (and to be honest) I wondered when I would get one. Now, here it is! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mommy Tina! :)
The following are the accompanying rules for this award:
- Thank and link back to the blogger that awarded you the badge.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Award 5 or 15 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
Now here are 7 facts about me:
- I hold a degree in Psychology. Plus a Master's degree in Business Administration.
- I worked 13 years in one of the premier development banks of the Philippines.
- Through the years, I held several job functions: recruitment specialist, business analyst, and remittance specialist.
- I found my soulmate and became his wife at the age of 33.
- I happily quit my job at age 34 so my husband and I can start a family.
- I became a mom at age 35, and have since stayed-home with our daughter, Maia.
- Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom is my one and only blog.
I would like to award this badge to the following versatile bloggers:
- Alexandra (RopCorn)
- Carinamodella (MJM: The Ilumin Siblings)
- Charm (Metro Chic Site)
- Gessyl (Gessyl Enchanted)
- Jade (Momma
- January (36 Weeks After)
- Jem (Life's Learning of a Filipino Work-at-Home Mommy)
- Karith (Pinay Expat Blogger)
- Kayth (My Simple Life)
- Krislin (Ting's Reality with Fantasy = Tingtasy)
- Marikoy (Ako: The Adventures of Marikoy)
- Pepper (The Pepperrific Life)
- thegloryboxstar (Seeing Stars)
- Weng (The Vendor Mom)
- wickedlysexy (Mom from Manila)
All you ladies truly deserve this. And I truly hope that you pass on the love to other deserving bloggers out there. More power and happy blogging everyone!
Addendum (April 22, 2010):
My friend Joy of the blog CATHARSIS also informed me just minutes ago that she awarded me with this very same blogging badge. Details of which can be read via her latest post entitled: "In The Spotlight".
I can't tell you how thrilled I am about this! And like I've been saying how many times now, I welcome all blessings that come my way. Big or small...I will acknowledge and be grateful for ALL of them. I say, bring it on! :D
Thanks so much, Joy! Godspeed ALWAYS!